Sinapse announces specialised case management software, powered by Penelope, for Medicare Locals.
- Sinapse, ANZ Partner for the Penelope Case Management software supplier, Athena Software, announces a version of the product ideal for Medicare Locals to support their ATAPS, After Hours & PIR Programs.
- Working closely with Western Sydney Medicare Local (WSML),Sinapse has designed,configured and implemented solutions for their ATAPS, Closing the Gap and SHAPE programs. It is currently working with WSML to deliver the PIR and After Hours programs.
- Sinapse has also recently successfully completed a major initiative with the Department of Veteran Affairs, Veterans and Veterans Families Counseling Service implementing a Veteran’s Case Management system across Australia. Sinapse is currently rolling out the PCEHR interfaces to DVA.
- Sinapse and Athena have over 50 clients in ANZ and over 1,500 users under support.
- Western Sydney Medicare Local is one of the largest Medicare Locals in Australia and a leading integrated primary health care provider offering better health, equity and empowerment to Western Sydney communities and the health professionals who care for them.
Western Sydney Medicare Local (WSML) was a Tranche 1 Medicare Local that transitioned from its role as a Division of General Practice. As part of this transition WSML was also assigned responsibility for the Baulkham Hills area of Western Sydney.
WSML‘s catchment covers a population of 860,000. Within this area, WSML supports 325 general practices (including over 1,000 GPs and staff) and 1,700 allied health professionals. WSML’s focus is on improving the capability, capacity and integration of service providers to improve patient care.
WSML has also forged many significant partnerships including with the Western Sydney Local Health District where a formal partnership agreement has resulted in identification and focus on 6 agreed health priorities in the community.
Read more about how Sinapse can help your organisation
with Penelope for Medicare Locals in the Medicare Local Flyer